The tool is designed to be used on computers to flash firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto MediaTek (MTK) based Android smartphones and tablets. But tools from all these different manufacturers are only compatible with their own OEM devices. SP flash tool which is also known as Smart Phone flash tool is a cross-platform application. WE use SP flash tool for custom recovery,flashing Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This a very user friendly tool.SP flash tool is designed for Flash Stock Devices.
Any new features, fixes, and improvements to the operating system come to stock ROM. One way is to use a backup app, such as Google Drive or iCloud. Another way is to make a backup of your phone’s internal storage. There are a few different ways to backup your Android phone to your computer. One option is to use a third-party app such as Phone Backup & Restore or Google Drive. Another option is to use the built-in Android backup feature. On this page, you will find instructions on how to flash Stock ROM on Android Smartphone or tablet using LiveSuit application.
- Some steps may differ depending on the version of your phone and software.
- You can add new folders, organize your files how you like, and view them anytime from mobile or desktop.
- A full backup is anything that will restore your system state to when
- Android File Transfer is the way to go when you want to back up your Android phone to your Mac computer.
- And adding the app to your Android phone completes the missing piece of the puzzle.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to sideload the zip file on your Android phone. Ensure to install the right custom ROM on your Android phone. Do NOT proceed if the firmware is incompatible with your phone model number. The easiest way to uninstall Magisk is directly through the Magisk app. If you insist on using custom recoveries, rename the Magisk APK to uninstall.zip and flash it like any other ordinary flashable zip. If you already have Magisk installed, it is strongly recommended to upgrade directly via the Magisk app using its “Direct Install” method.
- The saved backups will be visible in Google Drive, and you can preview them by selecting Preview.
- Google can store the majority of your data on your Android device, but there is currently no single-source method for Android phones that is easy to use.
- The application works for both rooted as well as non-rooted devices.
- Majorly this applies to the device which has Google’s stock UI such as nexus, pixel, most Motorola device, etc.
- Along the same lines, you may also use the boot.img from the backed up firmware, patch it via Magisk and flash it via Fastboot to obtain root.
- This is one of the most https://mrtoiletfilm.com/get-the-best-performance-from-your-samsung-galaxy/ useful third-party apps you can find when backing up and restoring your Android device.
Follow the guidelines below to install scatter firmware using the SP Flash Tool on MediaTek devices. Step 2- Download and install Vcom Driver In your PC, This is a must requirement of SP flash tools Flashing, without the Driver you can’t Flash the Device. If you own a Mediatek Phone and want to Flash it then You are on Correct place in the page We are going to Show You How you can Flash Mediatek phone using The SP flash tools. The Scatter file will load all the firmware partition images into the SP Flash Tool. Once they are loaded, uncheck the “preloader” partition (This is important!). Many versions of the SP Flash utility have been released up to this point.